Search Features to Streamline Your Workflow
IEEE DiscoveryPoint offers users search-saving functionality in an easy way to keep updated on your topics of interest. There are two ways to save a search:
- All Results —Once you have conducted a quick search, click SAVE in a Channel’s box to create a Saved Search
- Advanced Search Results—Click the SAVE button to the right of the main search bar.
- In the Save Search window, enter a name for your search and choose your alert frequency (Never, Every 4 Hours, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Click the checkbox if you wish the search to be added to My Dashboard.
- Select SAVE.
With Advanced Search, forms can be found for each content Channel listed in the drop-down in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. Beyond keywords within the document, you can customize your search using the following fields (depending on the Channel) and more:
- Words in Title
- Publication/Standard Name or Source
- Bookmark tag
The results can be sorted by date or relevance.
Discover these features and more with a free trial of IEEE DiscoveryPoint—Request a Demo Today.